Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Family Film Festival
Come and relax out of the sun and discover a fun selection of family friendly films.
About this Event
These sessions will bring films to life with everyone in the audience invited to play, laugh and dance along. Keep an eye out for the full program to be released online in early January.
Each group ticket is for 2-8 people, including a minimum of 1 adult. To maintain social distancing you will be seated with the members of your group. Before booking your ticket you might like to plan to bring a friend (or 3!) to make the most of your experience.
Please be sure to arrive 15mins before the scheduled start time to allow time to check-in in accordance with our conditions of entry.
Subscribe to be the first to know about our future events.
We respect your privacy. Personal information we collect is used only for our internal activities and functions (Libraries Act 1988 (Qld)) and will not be disclosed unless required by law. For more information, please read State Library's privacy statement.
The views expressed by the speakers are their own and the promotion of products/services is not endorsed by State Library.
State Library films, records and photographs events for use in marketing and communications. If you do not wish to be filmed, recorded or photographed please advise staff upon your arrival.
Seating is limited, if I am unable to attend this event I agree to cancel my ticket by contacting email@example.com or calling 07 3840 7927
We are open in line with the Queensland Government’s Roadmap to easing restrictions under our COVID-Safe Site Plan. The health and safety of our staff and visitors is our top priority. Numbers are restricted in each space in accordance with Queensland Health guidelines. Check our alerts page for the latest information.
Please note the following conditions of entry before your visit to State Library:
1) You will not be able to enter State Library if:
- You currently have COVID-19.
- You have been told to quarantine.
- You are unwell or are displaying COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms, no matter how mild.
- You have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days.
- You have returned from a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
2) Use the hand sanitiser provided before you enter.
3) Your details will be requested via our booking systems, and this information may be forwarded to Queensland Health if necessary for COVID-19 contact tracing procedures.
4) You must leave the building following your booking to allow for spaces to be sanitised in between sessions.
5) Keep 1.5 metres away from others at all times.
6) Only EFTPOS transactions are available at this time (no cash accepted).
The conditions may be subject to change.
When you arrive for the event, you will need to check in by scanning the QR code. Alternatively, you can download the Sine Pro app to your phone before you arrive for a quicker check-in.
If you are feeling unwell and are unable to attend your session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3840 7927 as soon as possible so we can offer your spot to someone else.
Visit the Queensland Health website or call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) for the latest health advice.
Category All Festivals