Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Crush 2021 - 2nd International Rosé & Dumpling Festival
Back by popular demand is the Howard Vineyard International Rosé & Dumpling Festival for Crush 2021
About this Event
The Fun Stuff:
Back for a second time and by popular demand Crush 2021 delivers the 2nd International Rose and Dumpling Festival at Howard Vineyard.
Across 2 days we will present Cookie's world famous dumplings, our famous award-winning Rose along with all our other estate grown wines, Pirate Life Beer, Lobo Cider and 78 Degrees Gin and Tonic. Live Music and crowd entertainment.
Mark this hot date in your calendar, gather your crew together book and bus and we can't wait to see you.
Full menu and entertainment details to be released closer to the date.
Please be sure to select the date you wish to attend our event.
General Admission Tickets are $15.00 (+ Eventbrite admin fee) per person. This INCLUDES you Riedel wine glass which is yours to keep and use across the Adelaide Hills Region for the weekend. It also includes a complimentary bottle of water and entry to our event.
Children: $5.00 (+ Eventbrite admin fee) per child. Includes a complimentary ice-block and bottle of water. Kids tickets will be clearly marked when you select the date you owuld like to attend.
If you ALREADY have a glass when you arrive and have PRE-PAID for your ticket you will be given an drink token to be redeemed at the bar. Essentially your 'ticket price' is pre-paying for your first drink. You will also be given a bottle of water upon entry.
Food and Beverages to be purchased inside the event. NO BYO
VIP: $150.00 (+ Eventbrite admin fee) per person.
V.I.P Offer includes:
- Riedel Crush glass
- Oyster tray and antipasto plate (portions will be allocated based on group size)
- 2 food tokens will be issued per person to order from the main Crush menu.
- Exclusive VIP only bar.
- 3.5hr drinks package including wine from our 400 range, our Howard Vineyard range, beer (Pirate Life and Corona), cider, soft drink, water and juice
- live music
- Reserved VIP seating.
The Not So Fun Stuff:
It goes without saying...... but we will say it anyway.
2020 has presented us with many challenges and even more changes. At this stage we are planning to run Crush in the same way as we have in years gone by. This has the potential to be impacted by COVID at any moment.
The following safety measures have been implemented at the instruction of SA Health and the South Australian governement and by Howard Vineyard Management. They are in place to protect you, our guests, our staff and South Australia. While attending Crush 2021 at Howard Vineyard on January 23rd & 24th it is expected and assumed when you purchase a ticket that you will comply with these safety measures, failure to do so may result in your removal from our venue.
Our recommendations will be as follows:
- Book early to avoid disappointment, if we need to adjust our capacity and cancel bookings it will be a "last in, first out" situation.
- If SA Health and/or the South Australian government implements restrictions that prohibit us from hosting this event a full refund of your ticket will be issued.
- All other ticket sales are final.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any COVID symptoms such as headache, sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever, loss of taste or smell we ask that you DO NOT attend Crush 2021
- As Howard Vineyard is a licensed venue there will be NO dancing at Crush 2021 (If this directive changes we will update our policy accordingly)
- In order to comply with COVID hygiene requirements we will not be able to offer ice buckets. You are welcome to bring your own or we will be offering ice buckets for purchase on the day which will be yours to keep.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided by Howard Vineyard
- Each defined space at Howard Vineyard has a clearly marked maximum capacity, we ask that you keep this in mind when moving around our venue and adhere to these capacities.
- When queuing for food and drink we ask that you adhere to the social distancing requirements.
- Outdoor bar and kitchen will be CASHLESS
- Where possible minimise social interation with guests that are NOT part of your booking.
- Walk-ins (if capacity allows) must use the QR code system to check-in
- Howard Vineyard will endeavour to keep the venue sanitised on a regular basis.
- We ask that you respectfully comply with instructions from Howard Vineyard staff and/or security.
These rules and restrictions will be updated if and when it is appropriate to do so.