Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Man from Ironbark Festival
An annual event held at Easter each year at Stuart Town, (formerly Ironbarks), made famous in the Banjo Patterson poem.
Bring your family along for a fun day of:
- live music, including 'Roll Again', the six piece Band from the Central Coast and other music and poetry
- shearing demos
- South American dance trio
- kids corner with petting farm
- merry-go-round, jumping castles and slides
- mini train rides
- face painting
- special Gem Cave
- Are exhibition
- Astronomy exhibition
- school children’s photography
- Man From Ironbark Beard Contest
- Camel and stage coach rides
- Street parade with Easter bonnet awards
- plus over 100 stalls offering a great variety of food and goods for a shopping bonanza.