Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Canberra International Music Festival Donor Thank You Concert
We want to say thank you!! We are delighted to invite you to an evening of music to celebrate your generous contribution to CIMF in 2020.
About this Event
The cancellation of the Canberra International Music Festival 2020 was a huge disappointment for all of us - artists, patrons, donors, volunteers and staff alike.
But amid the uncertainty created by Covid-19 we were overwhelmed by the support and encouragement we received from our donors. Your generosity has helped us get through a difficult time and has set a real example of support for the arts when most needed.
We are delighted to invite you to an evening of music on 23 October to celebrate your generous contribution to CIMF in 2020. It is our way of saying thank you for your support over the past six months and we hope that you will be able to join us in the beautiful surroundings of the Drill Hall Gallery.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions there will be a limit on the number of guests at each concert. In order for us to manage numbers at each event you must register before attending.
The event will be hosted by the Drill Hall Gallery. For your safety the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia. DHG will be collecting contact tracing information from all visitors to the gallery. To ensure a safe and healthy environment while visiting the Drill Hall Gallery at this time we request that all visitors:
- Stay at home if you’re unwell.
- Stay at home if you’ve been in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
- Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
- Note that the ANU encourages the use of face masks on campus.
- Assist our staff in filling out your contact tracing information on entry and exit from the gallery.
- Maintain1.5 metres distance from other visitors and staff.
- Comply with the number restrictions clearly signposted in each of the gallery spaces.
- Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
All guests will be seated during the performance.
Parking is available nearby. After 5pm parking is unrestricted on the ANU campus.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact the CIMF team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6230 5889.