Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Drug Aware Groundswell Festival 2020
- Sat 3rd Oct 2020, 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Scarborough Beach, The Esplanade, Scarborough WA 6019
SURFS UP ??⚡️
Perth's ultimate free youth surf, skate and street event, the Drug Aware Groundswell Festival, is returning to Scarborough for its 7th instalment this October.
Come kick it with us from the 3rd & 4th of October for an action-packed weekend full of surf, skateboarding and 3x3 basketball comps, BMX bowl comps and stunt demos, DJs, street art, food trucks, markets and loads of free activities ?
All the jam-packed festival action across the weekend includes:
• Groundswell Amateur Surf comp ?♂️ (Saturday)
• Surf League Surfing comps (Sunday)
• 3x3 Streetball comp ? (Saturday)
• BMX Bowl comp (Saturday)
• BMX Stunt Show ? (Sunday)
• Skateboarding Bowl comp (Sunday)
• Beach Football ? (Sunday)
• Tarp surfing thanks to SmoothStar
• Smoothstar Surf Training - learn or practise your surf skills without getting wet!
• Dodgy Bros bring their giant inflatable Dodge Ball arena ⛹️♀️
• Inflatable obstacle course & water slide on the lawn terraces
• Retail markets and food trucks galore ?
• Bespoke 1970's themed event hub with Photobooth and tie dying workshops
• DJ’s and roving MC’s throughout the festival grounds ?
• Livid Skate photo exhibition down the Laneway ?
• The Indian Ocean Hotel host official afterparties each night with Bag of Bones Single launch Saturday and Grand Casual, Car Park Social, The Washing Line Economy and Bag Of Bones Sunday Night ?
For the FULL program of events, registrations and all the latest news, scoot on over to groundswellfestivial.org
** Subject to final approvals. Program is subject to change without notice **