Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Vida Latin Festival Sydney - Three days - Free event
- Fri 17th Apr 2020
- Tumbalong Park, 11 Harbour St, Sydney NSW 2000
Casablanca Events with the support of Candelaria presents:
Vida Latin Festival 2020 - FREE EVENT
The most anticipated event in the calendar in Sydney... and why wouldn’t it be? Who wouldn't love to eat an authentic Paella and drink a Mojito while dancing Salsa? ;)
Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour, 2000
Friday 17th to Sunday 19th of April - Three days
This April celebrate with us at our FREE FESTIVAL with
authentic Cuisine, Music, Performances, Art, Massive Latin Beer Garden and much more.
Three days full of flavours, aromas and great experiences.
After eight consecutive years, Vida Latin Festival Melbourne is the continuation of our commitment to bring you the best of the Latin American culture to Australia, launching this year our first Vida Latin Festival in Sydney.
* Over 200 artists will be taking over the city.
Our Iconic Latin Carnival parade this year will be bigger and louder….inspired performances, circus, musicians and many different styles will be on the menu… Samba, Tango, Salsa, Reggaeton, Capoerira, Cumbia and Bachata to mention just a few.
* Multicultural hubs with acoustic live bands.
* Over 20 DJs performing throughout the entire event.
* Outdoor dance classes.
* More than 14 vendors providing a wide range of street foods predominantly focused on Latin cuisines from Peru, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil, just to name a few.
* A specialised area only for kids with different attractions and children’s activities. Face painting, maraca making workshop using recycling materials.
• Handcrafts and Art Exhibits:
Local manufacturers and importers displaying a selection of Latin American art and hand crafted products.
A fully licensed area offering exquisite cocktails and Latin American beer and drinks. Top Latin DJs across the day and night!
Vida Latin Festival 2020
A weekend full of flavours, aromas and great experiences… Share the Love… don’t keep it to yourself :) See you all there!
Bus: 333, 422, 483, M30, M40
Train: CCN, T1, T3, T4
Light rail: L1
1. Don't drink and drive.
2. We recommend you arrive by using either public transport, by foot or bicycle.
3. Remember to bring your sun screen and a hat as we are expecting a hot day.
4. We will have a hydration station at the festival, so please remember to stay hydrated.
5. There are plenty of open areas.So bring a rug to sit down and relax!
6. Remember to dispose of your waste appropriately in the bins provided.
We are encouraging an environmentally friendly event!
This event would not be possible without the support of:
Casablanca Latin Nights
South East Water