Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Australian Festival Industry Conference
The Australian Festival Industry Conference (AFIC) is a new nationally focused event.
AFIC is the only conference in Australia dedicated exclusively to servicing the thousands of festival industry professionals that produce quality music, arts and culture, food and drink, intellectual and ideas and sporting festivals.
AFIC provides industry professionals with a conference-style platform to:
- Discuss and form a collective voice key issues facing the industry
- Learn about the latest innovative developments and best-practices
- Exchange information, ideas and case studies from festivals occurring across Australia
- Become empowered to further develop the quality of Australian festivals and Network with fellow industry professionals.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from some of the industry’s most experienced and successful professionals on topics such as:
- Legislative changes
- Operational developments (site planning, traffic management)
- Marketing; Technological event management advancements
- Human resource and volunteer management strategies, and,
- Destination management strategies