Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
The Drop Festival 2020 Busselton
The Drop Festival is back for a third tour that's set to be bigger & better! Grab your mates, we're heading to Busselton in April.
About this Event
Slap on your sunscreen and get set to party with Boy & Bear, The Presets, Ball Park Music, Allday, DZ Deathrays, Kita Alexander and Graace - this is a day not to be missed!
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
- We require all names on tickets to match ID. Security will be checking on the day. Changing names later will cost an admin fee.
- Everyone must provide valid ID to enter the event. Check the FAQ’s to make sure you’re covered.
- This is an all ages event.
- All attendees aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a responsible parent and/or guardian holding a valid Adult (18+) Event ticket. An adult can accompany maximum 2 minors. Full details here.
- Children 10 and under are free but must be registered for a ticket.
For more info and conditions of entry please visit our website.
Gannaways Bus Charters are running four bus services to get you to & from the festival without the stress. Return bus services run from these centres, making stops along the way:
BUS 1 : BUNBURY / AUSTRALIND
BUS 2 : PREVELLY / MARGARET RIVER
BUS 3 : YALLINGUP / DUNSBOROUGH
Tickets for these services are only available from Eventbrite and must be bought online in advance. There are no sales on the day.
Visit our website under GETTING THERE for bus times.
BUS 4: BUSSELTON SHUTTLE BUS is a shuttle service from Vasse, along the Busselton Hwy towards Barnard Park. Tickets are $5 and can only be bought when boarding the bus each way.
Please note: children need a bus ticket to use this service.
For general ticket or purchase enquiries, contact Eventbrite here.
For event specific enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org